Saturday, February 13, 2010

Heaven Is Our Model

“Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer {any} sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be {any} death; there will no longer be {any} mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.” (Rev. 1-7)

Heaven is our Model
The world is our assignment
Destined to overcome
We are lovers of God by choice
Releasers of Peace
Exercising our authority
We’ve aligned our hearts with heaven
For the Kingdom comes fully equipped
My service is an overflow of my worship
With absolute dependence on God
I can only give what I have
Therefore I’m responsible to pursue His lifestyle
I am an open heaven
A carrier of His presence
A doer of His will, living in right relationship with Him
I express dominion through love
To discover and display Papa’s heart to the world
My heart beats with one overwhelming passion:
The delight of Daddy God
The Son can do nothing of Himself
I’m a total surrendered heart
Drawing on the superior reality
I’m committed to do my part
If it exists in heaven it is to be loosed on earth
This is what I was born for, my divine purpose from birth
When heaven invades earth, darkness flees
The works of the evil one are destroyed
Love, light, and life flow where things were once void
When heaven invades earth, there are no impossibilities
No exceptions
The heart of God is good
This is His glory, His manifest presence
Seas are stilled, the lame are healed
And people are free to be
When heaven invades earth
Creation stops groaning, children quit moaning
And sons live in excellence with humility
If it’s not in heaven, it’s fair game for removal
Compromise is not even an option
When heaven invades earth, shalom is released
Completeness, soundness, welfare and peace
When heaven invades earth, sons are exercising
Delegated authority

©2010 Felicia Murrell

No comments:

Post a Comment