Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In Times Of Grief

In Honor of Henry Reagan (Memorialized on 10/18/2010)
New Life Providence Church, Virginia Beach VA




EverywhereIi look I see You
Even in the midst of pain I feel You
I hear You
I know that You are there
I feel Your arms of comfort
I sense Your warm embrace
I feel the wind of Your Spirit blowing gently on my face


Comfort me with the comfort
With which I shall bring comfort
Love me with the Love
With which I shall give love


Extend Your hand to heal
Let me walk in Your peace
Pour out Your goodness
Let me sit at Your feet


Walk with me
Abide in me
Surround me with Your love

Father let me be known by my heart
Not by what I do
Allow people to see into my soul and
Know me for me

©2010 Felicia Murrell YzCounsel Ministries 

No comments:

Post a Comment