Monday, March 28, 2011

Rise Up Church

Note: I started this article a few months ago with the intent that Doug (my husband) would add to it and we would release the published work together. He never got around to adding to it, but I still thought it was worth sharing with my readers in the form that it's in.

Why Are All The Animals Dying?
Felicia Murrell

Why are all the animals dying? Is it the end of the world? It is a 'sign of the time'? In three short words, I don't know. I could put on my colored lenses of religion and reach into the Old Testament and tell you that His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways (Is. 55:8) and most would be satisfied with that.

Since I understand that Jesus is perfect theology, with permission from Jesus in John 15:15, “ No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.” and additional encouragement from the Apostle Paul in Ephesians 1:9, that God has made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself; I started leaning into the heart of God and asking, “Father, what are you doing?”

From my core value that God is in a good mood and that He gives life and life to the full, I know He is not causing these deaths. There is no death or sickness in heaven therefore these phenomena cannot be from Him. Well, is He allowing it? Is He sending a warning? Has judgment began? In three short words, I don't know.

1Peter 4:17 admonishes us that judgment should begin with the house of God, not with the beast of the field, the birds of the air, or the fish of the sea. Honestly, I think the answer is found in Romans 8: 19-22, “For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.”

Jesus is the head. We are His body. He has seated us in heavenly places(Eph. 2:6) so that we can see and grab ahold of the blueprint of heaven and then execute and build heaven on earth. This is the core of Jesus' prayer in Matthew 6:10, “On earth as it is in heaven.” How can we replicate heaven on earth if we don't know what heaven looks like?

In John 14:12 we find ourselves face to face with a bold declaration that we would do greater works than Jesus did. How can this be possible since John 21:25 tells us, “And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.” Through His death, burial, resurrection, Jesus became the firstborn among many brethren. Just as our natural body as millions of cells, so the body of Christ is made up of many members. Creation is groaning and laboring in travail for the body to understand with their heart that, “As He is, so are we in this world.”

So the question becomes, How is He? And the answer I believe is found in 1 John 4:8, "For God is love." and in John 8:12, Jesus declares that He is the light of the world. Additionally, in John 5:19 – 21 , “ Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.

More than focusing on the why, I think the stage has been set for Sons of God to recognize the hour that is upon us. A new era has come, a new day indeed has dawn. Rise up Sons of God, declare life; declare love. Let your light shine so that men may see your good works and glorify the Father which is in heaven. Instead of being distracted by the sign, fix your eye on Jesus. He alone will reveal what Father is doing. In that, we can partner with the Holy Spirit as Sons of God and loose heaven on earth.

Rise up, Son of God! Rise up, daughter of God! Creating is waiting. We don't have to partner with a victim spirit. We stand in out authority and from our seat in heavenly places, we can grab ahold of heaven and loose it into the earth.

Why are all the animals dying? In three words, I don't know. But what I do know is, "On earth as it is in heaven." There is no death in heaven. With all of heaven backing me up, I boldly declare over the birds of the air, life be. And over the fish of the sea, life be. And of the beast of the field, life be.

In the matchless name of Jesus Christ, let there be life.
©2011 Felicia Murrell YzCounsel Ministries 
©2011 Douglas Murrell. Jr. YzCounsel Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment