Friday, September 17, 2010

Papa's Bidding

You Bid Me Write; You Bid Me Come; You Bid Me Dream with Thee

What are the thoughts of Christ today? What’s on the mind of royalty?

“O My Fair One, How I Do Love Thee

No Matter of Counting Can Measure the Ways

Come Love on Me. Come Be With Me

Rest ‘til your heart’s content

My thoughts for you will amaze you, woo you

Drawing Merry and Wonderment

How Do I Love Thee

O, How My Hearts Bursts For you

I Love To be in the room

O, How I Dance For you. How I delight in you

Your radiance is like full moon”

You Bid Me Write; You Bid Me Come; You Bid Me Dream with Thee

What are the Thoughts of Christ today? What’s on the mind of royalty?

“To Display my love to you, sing my song to you

Feel your hand in mine as we sway in time

Our hearts in sync to one tune

Heaven On Earth I sing. Glory and Love I bring.

Justice released. My presence increased.

Goodness and Peace to all men

I poured out my life for you; came down to die for you.

Because I want you to live

My Heart is full for you. Nothing But Good for you

Freedom and Joy I give”

©2010 Felicia Murrell YzCounsel Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment